Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Virtual World

I feel like the world is always at my finger tips. I can chat with anyone from any little corner in the world, I can retrieve information at my dispense, I can engage in games as if am really in the game. Today the internet has made what was an idea a reality, our lives has changed drastically by the touch of a button. If man had the internet centuries ago I think that there would be a cure to diseases like aids and cancer and there would be a solution to global warming.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Candice, I agree with you in certain ways that technology has advanced our lives, but I think it has also had a negative effect in some aspects. Regardless of wether or not we solve one problem, there will always be another one right after that. I think the acceptance of certain situations being out of our control is an easier way to live, got that Michael J. Fox after he spoke about coming down with parkinsons disease. Other than that, I think your intentions are noble and respectable which makes you good in my book. Wish you a great year and nothing but the best, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tottlay agree with you on your view of the internet world. It did chage our lives so much, we can even function without it. Can you imagine that some 10-15 years ago we had no idea that internet will have such a great impact on our lives

    ReplyDelete